The WARRANTY is accepted if:
- The product’s installation has been registered on the website www.smegfoodservice.com/it under SERVICES / PRODUCT INSTALLATION;
- The installation allows normal access to the appliance. The product is regularly serviced according to the maintenance schedule in the supplied user handbook.
The warranty period is 12 months from the date of installation declared in the Installation Form supplied in the user handbook of the product itself, completed and sent within 10 days from installation to the email address email@example.com. If the installation form has not been completed and/or sent as described above, the warranty period is 12 months from the date of the Smeg product sale invoice.
LIMITS OF LIABILITY:
Smeg disclaims all liability for any damage that may directly or indirectly be derived to people, property and domestic animals due to failure to comply with the provisions indicated in the User Handbook supplied with the product, concerning mainly the guidelines for installation, use and maintenance of the appliance.
- Works required to remedy defects due to unsuitable, negligent or careless use, misuse, failure to comply with the instructions to operate the appliance, repairs made with non-original spare parts or by unauthorised technical personnel, tampering and/or damage incurred during transport (dents, scratches, etc.), or circumstances which nonetheless cannot be attributed to defects in the workmanship of the appliance;
- Works relating to installation, connection to power and drainage/discharge systems, the preparation of the appliance for the conditions of use, detergent or rinse aid adjustments, repair works and/or product cleaning due to the presence of limescale, as well as routine and special maintenance works indicated in the user handbook supplied with the product and forming an integral part of the sale contract;
- All parts external to the product on which the user may directly intervene during use and/or maintenance, or consumables or parts subject to wear with normal use (for example and not limited to trays, racks, drawers, seals, lights, knobs, etc.), removable parts, glass, plastic, rubber and enamelled parts, external pipes, accessories and consumables, unless it can be demonstrated that the defect is in the workmanship;
- Formation of rust and stains on steel caused by the use of unsuitable detergents;
- Sale of the professional product to consumers, in this case legal liability shall be fully borne by the seller with the exclusion of any recourse against Smeg.